Обновление сервера 19.01.2018

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.
East Heaven currently has 2-3 Castles , how about u make it fair and let them only have 1. They can put the others on some twink guilds if they want to, wouldnt have a problem with that, but the Guild EAST HEAVEN should have only 1 castle
It was implemented in 3.0 version. Guild can have only 1 castle. So, if you'll capture their castle, they wont back it.

Столько нытья омагад. Вы как единая оппозиция залейтесь в один таг или вам не хватает места в одной ги?

Реакции: Jada
Hello, my name is Disrep and I am from the Archerage NA servers. I'm largely involved in the NA community in terms of discussing changes and issues involved with the server. I was asked to take a look and give feed back at these changes by a few players on these servers, and I have a few points to bring up.

These changes are not on live. My sources are I still play on live occasionally. The current timers are 24 hours for a guild, 3 days for a nation. In 4.5, The timer goes up to 3 day for guild, 7 for nation. The guild timer change that you are proposing here does not reflect what is currently happening on live. On the topic of guild timers, allow me to give you a brief explanation of why changing guild timers means absolutely nothing.

People who are committing to a siege will drop tag even if it's a 7 day timer. All that you are accomplishing by moving the timer up is making it an inconvenience. There is multiple other ways to get around a guild timer, such as pirating and depirating. This is viable on a server like Archerage because of the double honor gains. 30k honor to depirate is easy, especially since this server has existed for enough time to allow honor to be used in that kind of way. In no way shape of form does this promote friendly and fair competition.

My question to you guys here is what is the purpose of this change? Is this a change that was discussed with the community, and people decided it was ok? Or was this a change that was asked apon specific people? Because I'm telling you right now that if these changes were implemented to the NA community, you would have dead servers within a week.

это создаёт лишние неудобства гильдиям-союзникам во время осад
логически мыслить сложно, соре
какие конкретно неудобства? вам же написали - выходите не за 1 день из ги и за 3 и вступаетет куда там нужно... если все такие хитромудрые.

Also, some other implications of this well made change. We have to leave before the siege scroll auction. Don't you think that's a little bit ridiculous? We have to bet someone in the guild we go to is going to get a scroll else we are all stuck in one guild while our own castle is defenseless? That seems pretty fair. If you talk about guild progression, how do you expect us to progress if we are stuck 144 hours per week with a cooldown? And giving other guilds a fair opportunity to siege is fine by me, BUT THESE GUILDS DON'T EXIST. There is not one guild strong enough on its own to come even close to beating EH. In official using mercenaries was VERY COMMON. Often all the best players of one continent came together to fight an even stronger nation. And on top of that, the strong guilds in this server all disappeared... into East Haven. Fragme was strong, Fragme is gone.
it's your bad organization. You can't gather. And it's your problem, but not East Heaven.

it's your bad organization. You can't gather. And it's your problem, but not East Heaven.
No, it's your problem, it's your server. You want to promote 'fair competition' but shut down our solution to fix our organization, in that same vein, why don't you take away east heavens extra castles?

Who will play on your server if you take so many actions to make it only harder for the weaker side to band together? It's ridiculous

Один замок на одной гильдии, другой - на другой. Если все в одну гильдию приходят - в любом случае один замок теряется, не доходит?
А Вы хотите получать прибыль со всех замков? Сорен ответил, этот даст возможность и другим гильдиям попытать удачу в захвате замка.

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.
Назад
Верх