Black texture glitch polygon, after latest update

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.
Hi to all, sadly i'm ecountered the same issues that i had on official. Another player like me in guild have the same with a 2 month gpu old. So i think it's not gpu related problem or driver/software problem. The problem is at certain angle i got black textures polygon on objects/monsters/characters. I said at certain angle because when i'm going to move the camera the polygon will disappear temporarily, till it back again. Here are some screen.

vC13N4L.jpg

I noticed it will disappear even when i press F12 for disabled the UI ingame. Here are the screen.

CTsWj1g.jpg

Pressing F12
n6db4Ov.jpg

re-pressing F12
EzIjJXI.jpg

I found a post on trion forum (now i don't remember where) which the admin said this issues can accured after an update. Now, as i said i noticed this after the latest update. Hope someone could help me and solve this issues that other player have too.

Try to reinstall your video-driver.
Try to tap Repair button in Launcher

Ok here is what i did till now:
Completly unistall and clean video drivers and reinstall them - no success
Completly unistall the game and re-installed - no success
Changed directX from 9 to 11 and from 11 to 9 - no success
Deleted USER folder in C:\Users\Username\Documents\ArcheAge
Deleted whole Archeage folder in: C:\Users\\Documents\ArcheAge

The problem seems to be related with object distance? Am i wrong? Because if i get close to an object(fig1) the problem will show up, but if i get some distance (fig2) the problem disappear.
Where is Repair Button? i do not speak Russian sorry.

qSYGY1o.jpg

OYERfgf.jpg

Последнее редактирование:
Update: Nothing is changed. I repaired the game but no success.

It seems looks a shadows loading faulty. Because if i increase the graphic i do not see the polygons upon the object, but i see his shadow as a polygon. Something bad with C:\Users\Username\Documents\ArcheAge for shadow related.

update: i switched again into directX 11 and the issues is gone. Now archeage is not well optimazed for dx11 and all know that. How do i fix my directX 9?

You need to find dx9 drivers in internet and install all packets

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.
Назад
Верх