[ENG] I just discovered this server

petersaints

Hello guys,

I know this is a Russian server and website but I don't know how to speak Russian. So, I'm speaking to you in English, I hope you don't mind.

I just discovered this server today and I was able to download the client and set it to run in English. I would like to know a few things about the server and perhaps give some suggestions. First of all, how is the population? Is the server well and alive? What is your policy on speaking languages other than Russian? Is it okay to use English as an alternative among non-Russian/International players? Also, this is more of a curiosity than anything, is the server emulating an official ArcheAge server? Or did you get your hands on the official server's binaries, or perhaps even the source code? If the server is emulated, is it mostly bug free? Is everything working as it should?

Aside from these questions, I would also like to suggest you to create an English speaking area here on the forums, so that the foreign/international players can post without having their threads mixed up among the Russian ones. Moreover, it would be interesting to have the main website menus and forms available in English, besides Russian of course. I was to get around, register and login using Google Translate, but that's a less than ideal solution.

I think that's all for know. I hope to meet you in-game once I really start playing.

"petersaints, post: 28644, member: 2787"]Hello guys,

I know this is a Russian server and website but I don't know how to speak Russian. So, I'm speaking to you in English, I hope you don't mind.

I just discovered this server today and I was able to download the client and set it to run in English. I would like to know a few things about the server and perhaps give some suggestions. First of all, how is the population? Is the server well and alive? What is your policy on speaking languages other than Russian? Is it okay to use English as an alternative among non-Russian/International players? Also, this is more of a curiosity than anything, is the server emulating an official ArcheAge server? Or did you get your hands on the official server's binaries, or perhaps even the source code? If the server is emulated, is it mostly bug free? Is everything working as it should?

Aside from these questions, I would also like to suggest you to create an English speaking area here on the forums, so that the foreign/international players can post without having their threads mixed up among the Russian ones. Moreover, it would be interesting to have the main website menus and forms available in English, besides Russian of course. I was to get around, register and login using Google Translate, but that's a less than ideal solution.

I think that's all for know. I hope to meet you in-game once I really start playing.

Population:
Server is populated, lot of pvp and action in abyssal,halcyona war, mistmerrow even at 2AM

Policy Language:
You can speak ENG in chat, there are other ENG speaking players

Is server emulating an official ArcheAge server?:
I don't know about that but i could tell you is well done, there are some minors bug, like you can't stand up your mount once is dead, and stuffs like this. For the rest is same as official.

This server has been created for RU people, for now there are no intensions to create something for ENG people. According for what Soren said since now.

Server is very populated but most of the population is Russian, I find as a NA player I see the most people in the early morning or late night (11pm area). There is a small community of English players but for the most part as starting new during NA times you probably won't get screwed with while doing trade runs.

Назад
Верх