Red Dawn [West] [International]

Daekroth

A <Red Dawn> Will Rise Again!

k2vJ81M.png

Orchidna's & Prophecy's Top Guild Red Dawn is going to return to the new servers to the glory from the past.
Join up, as everyone is welcome on our journey for grandeur!

With some of our old leadership returning to the game, we can offer you an amazing time!
In the past, we have held many succesful activities that ranged from small skirmishes, to castle sieges!

So, what is necessary?
As we've just recently started out on this server, we'll start out by creating a stable cash-flow that can fund the guild and its members, obtaining gear, galleons and other items. As our guild currently comprises out of veterans that have played the game before on previous servers, we're looking for people to add to that.
we are not necessarily strict in our recruitment. The past has taught us that casual players can just be as valuable as hardcore players as long as they abide by the following:
  1. Teamspeak, If you do not have a microphone, that's fine. But we expect you to listen during activites!
  2. A competitive mindset. You are always itching for a fight!
  3. A team mindset. You know the importance of communication and cooperation

What do we offer?
  1. Experienced leadership. We've been here from day one. We know what we do.
  2. Small skirmishes to large scale activites, whether it is PvE such as the Kraken, or PvP such as a siege. We know we started out late on this server, but that serves as more motivation!
  3. Progression. We'll do our best to help you learn the ropes and make you feel at home in Red Dawn.
  4. Communication. Aside from Teamspeak, we always provide a listening ear to our members. feedback makes us, including you, stronger!
  5. A home for both hardcore and casual players alike.

If you wish to join, just leave a comment or throw Daekroth a PM!

We hope to see you soon!

"Red Dawn is my best gaming experience so far."

k2vJ81M.png

When I started playing ArcheAge back in 2015 I was completely new to MMO's. Apart from ragequitting WoW because i got lost in Undercity and playing Runescape as a kid it was my first experience. Like in the first raid when I was tryharding to be one of the boys and chasing Daekroth's galleon on a rowboat to Freedich, two guys jumped off and got me on a clipper. They explained me everything about the game and we even became friends.

If Daekroth is busy/offline you can whisper Grobbdaek ingame for more information/guildinvite.

If you want to fight way the top and are able to listen on TeamSpeak/Discord this is the right guild for you.

See you guys around and have fun!

Последнее редактирование:
Had the pleasure of being in Prophecy's Red Dawn from day 1 to the last day it existed there. Never have I had more fun in an MMO than I did in this guild.
Looking forward to playing with them on this server.

Hey, i'm currently installing the Game and i'm looking forward to join you guys. My IGN will be the same as in the Forum. :)

Гильдия торговцев встречает гильдию "разбойников " остановились, поговорили... ^_^
Клан торговцев и союзников встречают бандитскую гильдию.jpg
Встретил Red Dawn с награбленым остановился, поговорили...jpg

В связи с бандитской политикой клана Red Dawn и регулярными нападениями на мирные кланы ради ограбления, Гильдия "Торговый Союз" изымает землю в заболоченных низинах в пользование торговцев ^_^ И возводит на месте вашего пугала свой дом, для более комфортной телепортации к пакоделке
ScreenShot0029.jpg

В связи с бандитской политикой клана Red Dawn и регулярными нападениями на мирные кланы ради ограбления, Гильдия "Торговый Союз" изымает землю в заболоченных низинах в пользование торговцев ^_^ И возводит на месте вашего пугала свой дом, для более комфортной телепортации к пакоделке
Посмотреть вложение 6243
держим вкурсе на уровне

Объясните ему кто нибудь как правильно одевать тактика а то когда открыл его шмот и увидел там серыги авантюриста, чуть не блеванул.

Назад
Верх