Server update 01/12/2018

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

ArcheRage.to

Команда форума
Модератор Форума
rest21.png

Server update 01/12/2018

Dear players, the server has been changed. The server will be rebooted on 01/12/2018 at 3:00 AM GMT.
Approximate time of restart is 40 minutes.

List of changes:
  • Added crafts for upgrading Nightfire Glider.
  • Fixed time of sieges, now the siege will pass as in the old version of the game.
  • The Guild Rename scroll was added to the game store.
  • Fixed craft-list of the Winter Maiden Festival.
  • Removed a drop of snowballs from the world monsters.

Последнее редактирование модератором:
Yes of course it should be otherwise, people has places to be and stuff to do. You cannot possible mean that you are supposed to be at your home every sunday to keep your castle(s)?

Sieges always passed on Sunday. So laid in the game. For the New Year, the siege was postponed to the next Sunday in connection with the holiday. It was once, then everything was as it should be.

I'm not saying Sunday is a bad day for siege, I'm saying it's a really bad idea that sieges fall in succession to eachother, e.g: 07.01, 14.01, 21.01. This system makes no sense, as stated earlier: people has places to be and stuff to do. Live EU and NA both uses a system were sieges falls on every third weekend, meaning that participants has a good chance of setting aside that specific date for sieges. 07.01, 28.01, 18.02 and so on, it's a lot fairer to everyone is what i'm saying, and i am confident in your ability to make this happen.

I'm not saying Sunday is a bad day for siege, I'm saying it's a really bad idea that sieges fall in succession to eachother, e.g: 07.01, 14.01, 21.01. This system makes no sense, as stated earlier: people has places to be and stuff to do. Live EU and NA both uses a system were sieges falls on every third weekend, meaning that participants has a good chance of setting aside that specific date for sieges. 07.01, 28.01, 18.02 and so on, it's a lot fairer to everyone is what i'm saying, and i am confident in your ability to make this happen.

carefully read through what I'm writing. Siege times in 2 weeks. 14, then on the 28th, not on the 21st. This is the standard acceptable time. Why the siege was shifted to the 7th, I wrote. Changing all the time of siege is an unnecessary unnecessary work. The question is closed.

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.
Назад
Верх